Sleep Practitioner & First Aid Courses For Families.
As an experienced Children's nurse, and mum with a young family, I understand the challenges of parenting.
I offer practical advice and support to you in person, with the aim that you, and your child, can enjoy their childhood.
I've met many families that have needed help when they have a child that won't sleep. At times, parents can feel isolated and desperate. With my help we can work together to resolve your child's sleep problem.
I run First Aid courses for familes, with my many years of experience working in critical care I offer courses that focus on some of the most common and serious illnesses that concern parents.
I qualified as a Children's Nurse in 2000, and worked in Children's Intensive Care for 10 years, before moving into the community where I continue to work for the NHS specialising in the health and well-being of children and young people.
I'm a qualified Sleep Practitioner. I trained at Southampton Children's Sleep Service, one of Europe's only dedicated services that specialises in Children's Sleep.
I'm a qualified instructor for the Resuscitation Council teaching Children's Life Support to other health professionals.
I offer practical advice and support to you in person, with the aim that you and your child can enjoy their childhood.
- BSc Public Health (Specialist Community Public Nurse)
- RN (Child)
- Paediatric Sleep Practitioner
- European Paediatric Advanced Life Support Instructor - Resuscitation Council
- Nurse Mentor
- Level 3 Children's Safeguarding
- Emotional First Aid
Clients & Partners
Resuscitation Council: 2006 - Present
- Yellow Dot: Sleep courses for parents.
- BBC: Appointed Nurse for BBC Children In Need broadcasts.
- Southampton University: Lectures for public health nursing students.